X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce Dixon

Getting word from St. Bonaventure cornerback Davonte Nunnery that he's still in line to unofficially visit UCLA this weekend along with Bryce Dixon, who he says will take the official to UCLA this weekend after all.

There is some shady stuff going on here.

Comment

Anyone know who is leading the duo here, Nunnery or Bryce? Safe to assume that it is Bryce, as the scholarship player, followed by the preferred walk-on? Scratching my head on this one.

Comment

Mr. Dixon is not a man of his word - to wit - "I'm a Trojan'". Live and learn, I guess.

Comment

This is a clear example of a recruit making a decision while he was riding the wave of emotion.
          Town committing sent Dixon into a frenzy and he was so excited he was sure he didn't want to visit UCLA.

After the emotions went away he probably still wanted to see what UCLA had to offer.
          If I were advising Dixon I would tell him not to make rash decisions based off an emotional high.
          I still think USC is going to be the school that has more to offer him immediately and in the future but I just think it's a free visit

Comment

That's an 18 year kid for ya. But let's not assume to worst. Hopefully he sticks with SC

Comment

I like the Trojans' chances with Bryce. Chance for PT and ultimately reunite with his HS QB. Seems so straight-forward.

Comment

What happens if Nunnery wants UCLA and Dixon wants USC?

Comment

Just heard that Bryce Dixon may be cancelling his trip to fugly because USC is not to happy hearing he may visit the ruins. Hopefully this does happen. We only have 4 spots left and if he is going to flip Sark and the staff needs to be able to have enough time to offer someone else in order to fill that spot.

Comment

If JuJu and Mama are going, Dixon might as well have some fun as well. They will all be faxing LOIs to SC in less than eight days.

Comment

Deeeeeeep breathes people. Let me ask you this; would you want to be in ugly's shoes or ours in regards to Mama, Bryce, JuJu and Adoree?

The grass may seem a little greener, but we are sitting in the middle of the fairway and the cross-town losers are dried up crab grass.

FIGHT ON!!!

Comment

• qqqqqqqman
                        qqqqqqqman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Agree, would rather be in 'SC's spot....however, as Woods and Mickelson often demonstrate, you can go from deep doo-doo to middle of the green in one shot, and from the middle of the fairway to the pond, too. Nyuk. nyuk!

Now Nunnery tells me he's not sure "if it's for sure."

Recruiting, ladies and gentlemen...

Comment

Ucla girls are cute. They might as well get some free meals and have some fun at our rival's expense.

Comment

• egrimwad
                          egrimwad commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Pizza Hut?

• FightOnSC247
                          FightOnSC247 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          In'n Out in Westwierd.

• AJ_SCFAN
                          AJ_SCFAN commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LMAO!!!!!!

At least it is not Sam Gilbert's anymore.
                        As Bob Boyd, I can compete against John Wooden in recruiting, it is just that Sam Gilbert.

Comment

Originally posted by george the tirebiter View Post
                          At least it is not Sam Gilbert's anymore.
                          As Bob Boyd, I can compete against John Wooden in recruiting, it is just that Sam Gilbert.
                          It makes you wonder sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I've always thought that Wooden was a great coach and like his philosophies on life but he was at Fucla a long ass time before he sniffing championship games and winning back to back to back you get the picture. Ran off that remarkable run. Sam Gilbert with the assist.
                          Last edited by AJ_SCFAN; 01-28-2014, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X