X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Maloata

Corona (Calif.) Centennial defensive tackle Austin Maloata tells me he has decommitted from USC.

Thats ok....he is 3 star pre sark recruit....from what I can see......that scholarship can be better used.

Comment

Thanks for the news. Maybe he already talk to Sark and that finilized his decision. Another victim of NCAA scholarhip reduction. Fight On Austin!

Comment

Oh My from your twitter post I thought it was Claudeson Pelon. Pheww, Blair do you have an update on Claudeson Pelon and his status?

Comment

I don't think he gets in on his academics. Not that big a deal, going to get better players anyway.

Comment

Im actually happy about this.

Comment

Good luck to him.

Comment

Pelon was an EE. We lose the scholarship if he isn't eligible.

Comment

• BlairAngulo
                  BlairAngulo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  USC signed its four early enrollees (Greene, Austin, Lobendahn and Hill)

Hope coaches replace him with a better player, one of those Texas de-commits.

Comment

Frazier, please please come on down!

Comment

Likely a necessary move for 'SC football....but just another head-shaking moment towards the NCAA. Hate to see committed guys turned away, especially a guy who has close friends who are likely coming.

Comment

• dbw021
                      dbw021 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agree, qqqqqman, it is a shame for the kid and the school.

ncaa strikes again,if we had 25 scholies. Damm

Comment

Just one of the things that we have to deal with for one more year. Feel bad for the kid but its a part of the business.

Comment

Writing was on the wall I think in this case. Seemed like a great kid, not sure his heart was all Trojan from the beginning but I hope he has a great college career and I wish him all the best. Now let's go fill that spot Sark!

Comment

Kid is heart broken and I am for him. His dream school. So close I will always root for this kid.

Comment

Working...
                          X