Stephen Miller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Miller

Must have had a troubled childhood in Santa Monica .....like silver spoon. Time to put the JV team back on the bench and let the grown ups take over. This guy made a joke of himself on the Sunday shows ...told everybody to follow der Fuhrer which is really ironic given his background

Der Fuhrer? You're a frigging imbecile. Go away.

Comment

The Hitler comparisons only further delegitimize unhinged triggered snowflakes like this Bartner troll and all those who are shouting nonsensical exasperated rants. The Left are becoming more and more radical and dangerous by the day, normalizing the violence in their actions and rhetoric. Ironic how they are calling everyone they disagree with fascists while they work hard to shut down and disrupt everyone else who just want to go about living their lives peacefully and lawfully.

Comment

I won't go the Hitler route but I think Miller is an idiot. Anyone who can work for Michele Bachmann and keep a straight face rivals only Meryl Streep in acting ability.

I fully support every president in selecting the cabinet they want. In this case I think Trump has made a bad choice.

Comment

• old scotty
          old scotty commented
          Editing a comment
          that should frighten vb.....

as for Miller, did he not infuriate the entire Santa Monica School District as a student, for exposing their left wing agenda? Those folks were loathesome and discriminated against him in big ways. If this is him, I am all for him

• uscvball
          uscvball commented
          Editing a comment
          My own opinion doesn't frighten me, nor do those who agree OR disagree with it. As a student, Miller was an activist. I haven't read anything about his being discriminated against and by all measure, he went on to a very successful college career.

He has a reputation for being on the intolerant and dogmatic side himself. His commentary on voter fraud was embarrassing. IMO, he was selected because he's part of that Trump circle which includes Sessions and Bannon. I am on record as not being fond of either man so my disdain for Miller shouldn't be surprising.

Oh, and he's jug eared, too.

• old scotty
          old scotty commented
          Editing a comment
          Vb is stronger than old scotty, I would always question my assumptions if a liar like BvO was agreeing with me.

As for Miller in high school, I did see an article which describes the treatment he got from teachers, administrators, and School District people, also Congress people. The article included statements from these people. They did in fact discriminate against him because of his politics, and he overcame it
          Other than that I do not know anything about the guy...but I admit to admiring a kid who was strong enough to pull it off against loathsome individuals like that. They admitted.that they did not like him because he was resisting their
          ''progressive'' agenda. His first major ''sin'' there was to insist that they follow the law, and have a daily recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance, which the schools had decided was too oppressive....anybody here besides me applaud him for that stance?

As.for Bachman, love her
          Last edited by old scotty; 02-14-2017, 10:28 AM.

Originally posted by uscvball View Post
        I won't go the Hitler route but I think Miller is an idiot. Anyone who can work for Michele Bachmann and keep a straight face rivals only Meryl Streep in acting ability.

I fully support every president in selecting the cabinet they want. In this case I think Trump has made a bad choice.
        Hmm. Perhaps. I like Michele Bachmann, though.

Comment

I didn't watch him, but I heard he was really good. Liberals just can't stand hearing the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by jiordone View Post
            I didn't watch him, but I heard he was really good. Liberals just can't stand hearing the truth.
            He was doing great until his teleprompter stopped on the 2nd show. It's kinda weird when the speaker just stands there perfectly still, staring at the camera without blinking. I started counting the seconds to see how long he would go between blinks.

Comment

• jiordone
              jiordone commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess it's as bad as when Obama stumbled and mumbled anytime he didn't have his teleprompter.

• GaryB
              GaryB commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, some of Obama's moments were hard to listen to; but, you really should listen and watch Miller. I saw him on two shows and its weird.

Originally posted by GaryB View Post

He was doing great until his teleprompter stopped on the 2nd show. It's kinda weird when the speaker just stands there perfectly still, staring at the camera without blinking. I started counting the seconds to see how long he would go between blinks.
            '' I guess it's as bad as when Obama stumbled and mumbled anytime he didn't have his teleprompter. ''

Haha. This just goes to show that no politician speaks from the heart, because no true politician has a heart!

Comment

I actually find OP to be thinly-veiled Leftist anti-Semitism. Seriously.

Comment

• old scotty
                old scotty commented
                Editing a comment
                Barter is a leftist idiot

"The powers of the president shall not be questioned". YIKES Mr Miller, I liked the Miller with the follow the bouncing ball thing better. What a dweeb this guy is.

Comment

• old scotty
                old scotty commented
                Editing a comment
                See post #9.1

Sticks and stones Scotty... ya I don't wear a pointy white hat so I guess I'm a liberal

Comment

• old scotty
                old scotty commented
                Editing a comment
                He left out ''idiot' liberal
                Bartner is the.music version of Ennie

Originally posted by Bartner View Post
              Must have had a troubled childhood in Santa Monica .....like silver spoon. Time to put the JV team back on the bench and let the grown ups take over. This guy made a joke of himself on the Sunday shows ...told everybody to follow der Fuhrer which is really ironic given his background
              Please tell us that you did not graduate from USC. You are an imbecile. Your comparison of Trump to Hitler illustrates your lack of understanding of history and what and who Adolph Hitler was.

Comment

Working...
              X