X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call For Those Who Lost Coverage Due To Obamacare

Well, we got the notice 2 weeks ago that our insurer (Lifewise) has to drop our policy (individual family, high-deductible policy) due to Obamacare. By the way, we were happy with it. Because we actually use our brains, we knew this was coming, but I thought would be fun to see how many of us have had our policies dropped.

Then, we can see how our insurers abide by Obama's proclamation that they keep giving us coverage.

I hope only the best for you and your family Greg but Obama just can't "will it so" and the insurance companies are pissed.

Comment

Since I've never been sick, never been to the hospital, never did drugs, ever, never suffered a serious injury let alone broken any bone, I've never needed more than regular check ups. So my policy which I purposely chose that suited my needs has been discontinued. Living a healthy life is detrimental to your health insurance policy.

Comment

Bigtime, you are not paying your "fair share"...your Shared Responsibility Payment to cover everybody else's maternity leave, contraception costs, alcohol and drug rehab costs, and all the other "stuff" you will never personally need.....but all those "deserving folks" will be needing you to provide for them....

I saw RoseBowl gloating that people like you will now be paying for him, and Sewer was rationalizing as to how important it was for us all to take care of each other's needs.......

mark me down as unpersuaded

Comment

As I've posted my daughter's major medical policy is being cancelled Jan 1. I wonder if Blue Shield will re offer it .

Comment

• Trojanproud1
            Trojanproud1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe....at a MUCH higher rate!

Originally posted by GauchoGreg View Post
          Well, we got the notice 2 weeks ago that our insurer (Lifewise) has to drop our policy (individual family, high-deductible policy) due to Obamacare. By the way, we were happy with it. Because we actually use our brains, we knew this was coming, but I thought would be fun to see how many of us have had our policies dropped.

Then, we can see how our insurers abide by Obama's proclamation that they keep giving us coverage.
          All us "union" guys are exempt from your little people's problems.....no, no, no, we just had to fork over a few million bucks for future democratic elections and some varying retirement funds and we are set.....

Comment

Working...
          X