Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper cuts off penis and tries to commit suicide..

I am sorry. When I read the article I had a hard time containing my mirth. I wonder if he cut his penis off by accident and then decided to commit suicide rather than cutting it off spontaneously as part of his suicide ritual. I think he is still alive. Two floors is not far to fall unless you land on your head. WTF?? This is one sorry and crazy dude. Life will never be the same without Mr. Wiggles.
    A rapper who worked with members of the group Wu-Tang Clan cut off his penis and jumped from a second floor balcony in an apparent suicide attempt, TMZ reports.

So he castrated himself and then survived a jump from a balcony?

Damn. Tough break. Prayers to this man's family and I hope he can somehow turn his life around,

Comment

Sorry for the guy. Shame..

Comment

Perhaps someone will take pity and send him free tickets to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch, soon to open on Broadway.

Comment

• gothamtrojan
          gothamtrojan commented
          Editing a comment
          vball - what do you think of the ancient Greek tale (Aristophanes) that males and females were once one but were split in half and thus we're always seeking to make ourselves whole by uniting with the right other half?

I

• uscvball
          uscvball commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it makes a great story as do most Greek myths. I tend to see things as the next layer out....two people who form a circle. What I think we may be seeking is the part that completes us both occasionally and at the end of the day.

Originally posted by GLYCERINE View Post
        So he castrated himself and then survived a jump from a balcony?

Damn. Tough break. Prayers to this man's family and I hope he can somehow turn his life around,
        He did not castrate himself. That wold have included lopping off his testicles. He did a John Wayne Bobbitt on himself. How do you turn your life around without a penis? It is a rhetorical question. Why cut his penis off if it was his intention to kill himself? He obviously is a sick man and needs help.

Comment

• GLYCERINE
          GLYCERINE commented
          Editing a comment
          masochism?

Glycerine - Ouch!! don't say that word! That word is for the beans, not the franks!

Comment

He might have wanted his penis to have a separate burial;

Comment

• fssca51
            fssca51 commented
            Editing a comment
            Then again, I suppose it's possible that he wanted to have it wrapped and sent to his girlfriend as a momento . I wonder if he'll reveal his real reason some day

Remember when they had those public service commercials with the catch phrase, "a mind is a terrible thing to waste"? I think this incident calls for a new public service message.

Comment

• fssca51
            fssca51 commented
            Editing a comment
            and that would be ????? ............... snicker, snicker !

• 901 Club
            901 Club commented
            Editing a comment
            Or as I tell people looking at a menu and wondering about calories, a waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Maybe he was concerned the undertaker would not have been able to close the casket????

Comment

• 901 Club
            901 Club commented
            Editing a comment
            So the undertaker takes home the "leftover" to show the wife, and she yells "Oh my God, the rapper's dead."

Maybe he was inspired by Theon Greyjoy

Comment

Undiagnosed Manic Depression probably. I believe another rather rapper did something similar, and that was why. Thoughts and prayers to him and his loved ones because that is so devastating and so often a ticking time bomb in many people who are unaware of its presence.

Comment

• fssca51
              fssca51 commented
              Editing a comment
              But there is one positive thing.... he's half way to making a sex change. The rest should be easy with these new laboratory developed vagina. Then voila ...the first female rapper !!!
              Last edited by fssca51; 04-18-2014, 01:18 PM.
          Working...
          X