Maxine Watters Dumb and Dumber......Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxine Watters Dumb and Dumber......Again

WATCH: Maxine Waters Makes HUGE Fool of Herself, Didn’t Know She Was Recorded

I believe that Limpopo was from Rudyard Kipling, referring to "The Great Green Greasy Limpopo River", but Maxine Watters thinks it's a country bordering Russia........Way too funny!

Share this Tweet this Google + Email this

February 16, 2017 11:56 am

(Angry Patriot Movement) – While liberals can excuse a lot of poor behavior in their politicians, I think Maxine Waters just crossed the line. Even her Californian constituents are about to be very embarrassed.
    Vladimir “Vovan” Kuznetsov and Alexi “Lexus” Stoliarov, two Russian pranksters, reportedly managed to call Waters and convince her that a made-up country called “Limpopo” was in danger of being invaded by Putin and his forces.

Judging by the shock and urgent tone in Waters’s voice, she fell for it! Once again, she has proved that she has no concept of geography.
    Earlier, Waters embarrassed herself by confusing Crimea with Korea and not being able to remember the name of the city of Aleppo. This was just after an incident where Nancy Pelosi confused Donald Trump with President Bush — a double Democrat slip-up!

These two pranksters pretended to be Volodymr Groysman, the Ukrainian prime minister, and Waters believed them. She might as well have fallen for those spam emails that say “get rich fast, send me your credit card information!” This is a huge embarrassment to the Democrat party.
    During the call, they discussed sanctions that Trump has set up against Russia. Waters even mentioned how Senator John McCain and Lindsey Graham wanted more aggressive sanctions towards the country. She talked about the Republican senators like they were on her team, which is troubling.
    But when talking about how Putin took over the country of “Limpopo,” which only exists in children’s books, Waters claimed that she would offer assistance in overturning the Russian dictator!
    How did she fall for this? If Putin had invaded another country or even another area in Ukraine, didn’t Waters think it would be all over the media? This just goes to show that Democrats have nothing working above the neck.
    Maxine Waters has had many embarrassing moments over the years, including one where, according to Breitbart, she stated that her “greatest desire” was to lead Trump “right into impeachment.” Not to help her people, not to make the country better, but rather to try and disgrace it by “leading” a president into impeachment.
    Yet again, we see the idiotic mindset of liberals who do not get their way. One would think her greatest desire would be lead her people to some monumental achievement, not the selfish act of taking down a president.
    I have to question the people that voted for her because to put it mildly, Maxine Waters is clueless!

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/...ol-of-herself/

Last edited by Trojanproud1; 02-16-2017, 10:16 PM.

I owe the first time a knife was pulled on me to Maxine Waters and her pro Desegregation-Busing cronies. Nothing like going from a middle-class elementary school near your home, to being bussed to an elementary school in the hood. I had to fight someone just about everyday. Thank goodness, my brothers and I were smart enough to get accepted into the magnet programs and get brought back to schools in our home town. My mother never curses, but if I were to mention Maxine Waters name I am sure she would.

Comment

She is a vile, filthy rich, hypocrite and complete idiot. Her voters get what they deserve, they know her and keep electing her

Comment

• sctrojan2006
        sctrojan2006 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wasn't her husband involved in a big fraud scheme a few years ago?

• LaissezFaire28thStUSC
        Editing a comment
        Yes, but we don't deserve her. She votes on bills that affect us to.

Saw her walking in the halls in one of the Congressional office buildings in DC. She had the same angry, hateful look on her face all the way to the bathroom. Maybe it's a permanent look, just like the Joker in Batman?

Comment

• DJ4SC
        DJ4SC commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't doubt it.

She's always been full of shit.

Hilarious. Limpopo is a region of South Africa, I think.

Comment

She seems to have taken stupidity and ignorance to a new level.

Comment

• LaissezFaire28thStUSC
          Editing a comment
          Don't forget Cynthia McKinney. She makes the Black Max almost look reasonable.

She may be stupid but she makes up for it by being ugly
        Last edited by fssca51; 02-23-2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Shocking. And to think that just yesterday she was saying completely normal and respectable things appropriate to an elected US representative, like calling Trump's cabinet picks ''a bunch of scumbags.''

Comment

Working...
          X