NATO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NATO

Keeping NATO cohesive and strong is a priority and I think Trump will slowly get it.
    Been all over east and Western Europe ....it's vital to our security, economically more than anything. Time to stand up to
    Putin and not swoon over him. By contrast The "wall"
    Does nothing for our security, it is a tea
    party minority populist red herring.

You are half right.
    The wall does matter to our economic security.

Comment

Bartner, did your European sojourns take you to Hungary? There, they have the right idea!

Comment

• CrownoftheValley
        CrownoftheValley commented
        Editing a comment
        nice razor wire

• SouthbayTrojan91
        SouthbayTrojan91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice wall/fence whatever you want to call it.

Originally posted by Bartner View Post
      Keeping NATO cohesive and strong is a priority and I think Trump will slowly get it.
      Been all over east and Western Europe ....it's vital to our security, economically more than anything. Time to stand up to
      Congratulations!
      Today is your day.
      You’re off to Great Places!
      You’re off and away!

You have no brains in your head.
      You have feet in your shoes.
      You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
      You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

I suggest 247. They have lots of idiots over there.

Comment

• zitorocks
        zitorocks commented
        Editing a comment
        More Seuss...GB, you're on a roll.

Is this a Haiku ?

Comment

Zzzzzzzz

BUILD THE WALL!

Comment

Originally posted by Area51Trojan View Post

Is this a Haiku ?
          More like mindless drivel.

Comment

• CrownoftheValley
            CrownoftheValley commented
            Editing a comment
            addressed to the mindless driveler...

The deep state likes NATO, so it'll probably stay.

The last president to take on the deep state was JFK. And look what happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarknado View Post
            The deep state likes NATO, so it'll probably stay.

The last president to take on the deep state was JFK. And look what happened to him.
            Reagan did to a point but Ollie took the bullet for him and Reagan was towards the end of his term. Spymaster 41 had everything to do with that mess.

Bush 41 was deep state and his boy, 43, had legacy protection. Two evil mother fuckers that are both really nice guys.

Obama and Brennan need to be buried face down facing south in a pig pen.

Comment

So the OP thinks that it somehow weakens NATO for Trump to insist that rich countries like Germany actually pay for their own defense? Really? The OP has a problem with a better-funded NATO? Or the suggestion by Mattis that Germans care as much for the safety of German children as Americans care about German children? You think that leads to a weaker NATO? Kinda odd thinking...but then I'm not a lefty.

Comment

Right now with the US footing most of the responsibility, the RAND Corp has a study that shows our measly 30K in Europe plus whatever the Europeans can muster would be overrun in days by an invading Russian force. If you're only looking for a road bump then the status quo is fine. If you want a real deterrent, the other NATO countries need to open their wallets as required. If we do not force their hand, they will never pay up.

Comment

• Georgia Boy
                  Georgia Boy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That about sums it up, Zman.

Son of an effing bisquit, we cannot be more invested in the defense of countries than they are themselves. We do that way too much, I also recognize thst there are defense companies who like us defending the globe but Trump is dead right.

If you lock your doors at night but cannot support a wall at our border, can you explain the difference right here and right now?

Comment

16386934_1185812584789494_6220830106753992439_n.jpg

We can all help out!

Comment

Hummm, .... what does nato do these days, I mean besides send letters using semi harsh language

Comment

Working...
                    X