President Trump Again Refers to CNN as *Fake News*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xuscx View Post
    And the president with the largest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan will be in florida again this weekend. He is very upset about the department leaks that were apparently all lies anyways, so I guess he needs a few days off.

​I really thought once he was elected, Trump would straighten out, be he is going the opposite way. Must be the medias fault
    deuce...I'm not sure what value your post has to the topic of this thread. Are you trying to bait folks into another irrational and even more irrelevant discussion? The man already said he was mistaken about the electoral college statement...and we all know he's working no matter where he is going. I mean, if he were playing golf or something I am sure he couldn't work and do that at the same time. I'm pretty sure he doesn't play golf...just as he doesn't do NCAA brackets - and most likely doesn't even watch sports.

All that said, what does it have to do with the value or detriment of our current news media?

Comment

• zitorocks
      zitorocks commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm obligated to back him as you say in the same manner I was obligated to serve Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, and Obama.

So him saying he will have his healthcare plan done real fast doesn't say that Congress will have it done as well. You're adding to the context then calling him a liar.

• TheRealAirbns
      TheRealAirbns commented
      Editing a comment
      Wherever you're getting your information, xx, you need to find a new source, because it's serving you badly. What lies, specifically, are you talking about?

Re the electoral victory comment, he said: ''...I guess it's the biggest electoral college victory since Reagan.'' The form of the statement reveals it for what it is, which is a supposition based on a piece of information that was making the rounds a couple of days ago. I knew that because, like Turmp, but apparently not like you, I had heard the same claim he had. It's not a lie, xx. It's just using an inaccurate piece of information that was making the rounds to make a point that is valid with or without it, which is that he's following through on the pledges he made during the campaign, because his victory shows that the American people supported those campaign ideas: ''I’m here following through on what I pledged to do. That’s all I’m doing. I put it out before the American people, got 306 Electoral College votes.''

Re: the Health Care Plan: what does a plan that the Administration is expecting to propose, have to do with what Congress is trying to negotiate? You do know that the Executive Branch and Congressional Branch of government are not the same thing, right? And that, as separate branches of government, they often work on issues independently? So, once again, not a lie.

Xx, you're trying too hard to spin Trump's news conference, yesterday, and you're sounding stupid while you're doing it.

Anyone who's interested in that news conference, unfiltered by xx's very small number of brain cells and overdeveloped need to be petty, can find both a video and transcript, here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/u...ript.html?_r=0

• DJ4SC
      DJ4SC commented
      Editing a comment
      ''Xx, you're trying too hard to spin Trump's news conference, yesterday, and you're sounding stupid while you're doing it.''

It's the only thing he does well. He's got nothing else like the rest of them.

Trump's accomplished more in 3 weeks than Obutthead did in 8 years.

And the president with the largest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan will be in florida again this weekend. He is very upset about the department leaks that were apparently all lies anyways, so I guess he needs a few days off.

​I really thought once he was elected, Trump would straighten out, be he is going the opposite way. Must be the medias fault
    I listened to his news conference in its entirety. He did a pretty good job, even if he did rip the MSM to shreds. I hope he continues to call out the MSM on their bad reporting and their frequent forays into blatant falsehoods and pure propaganda.

Your references are directly related to things that were said during that news conference. Are you aware of that?

Trump is going to Florida to deliver a speech. Do you have a problem with that? And his comments on the leaks were entirely valid, although, perhaps, they could have been explained better. Do you need me to explain them to you? I know this can be hard for you, xx, and I'm just trying to help.

Comment

Ducex said....

''I wanted him to succeed, its becoming clear he is totally unfit to be president.''

You bitch like a little worm about lying and then post the biggest lie of them all.......only a demorat could do just that.

Comment

I did not vote for Trump, but honestly I thought once he was in office he would mellow out and do a decent job. Maybe you live in a cave, but what is see is the dumb trump move of the day, every day. So really, golf trips to florida 3 weekends in a row, you do not find that odd? This time for a political rally. Then listening to Trump yesterday, first the job creator did not know retail provides the most jobs (which btw will get destroyed by the border tax), then he promises Yuge tax cuts to everyone, middle class, business freeking everyone. This guys is desperate to be popular he will say anything. How about just do the job you were elected to do, the election is over. You are suppose to be working with congress at this point to pass your promises

Comment

I did not vote for Trump, but honestly I thought once he was in office he would mellow out and do a decent job. Maybe you live in a cave, but what is see is the dumb trump move of the day, every day. So really, golf trips to florida 3 weekends in a row, you do not find that odd? This time for a political rally. Then listening to Trump yesterday, first the job creator did not know retail provides the most jobs (which btw will get destroyed by the border tax), then he promises Yuge tax cuts to everyone, middle class, business freeking everyone. This guys is desperate to be popular he will say anything. How about just do the job you were elected to do, the election is over. You are suppose to be working with congress at this point to pass your promises
          I don't know why would you expect that. He's never been like that....ever. He is doing what he said he was going to do. The one thing I will say is that the pace of change is tough for lots of folks because humans don't seem to like change, no matter what they say.

However....much of what you are talking about is bullshit firestorm being whipped up by the media. If you would simply tune out or turn off, you would find that your life hasn't changed any. Seriously, just stop following the media for even a week and you'll see that the firestorm is not real.

Comment

• xuscx
            xuscx commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you really think standing at a press conference and calling the press liars is presidential.

It's been 3 weeks.....are you really that thick?

Comment

• xuscx
            xuscx commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you ever heard about the first 100 days, you need to strike now before congress starts running for the next election. Everyone agrees on the need for business tax reform, where is that? Instead we get the Trump circus.

• DJ4SC
            DJ4SC commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, just like obutthead's first 100 days?

I find it highly amusing that you leftist hacks are so worried about whether or not Trump will get anything done.

You guys are about to get run over and you're so focused on the fly shit in your salad you won't even see the train.
        Working...
        X