President Trump Again Refers to CNN as *Fake News*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump Again Refers to CNN as *Fake News*

I love this almost as much as I hate the Clinton News Network!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=UP97DHP

....and water is wet...the sun is hot. Not sure so much about being fake, but their news has become increasingly nothing more than ratings bait. Everything is on the level of Watergate to them.

Comment

He is correct....they are

Comment

Invented news, fake news all created to obstruct and delay the administration form doing their job.
        Something tragic could come from this and then the fake news boys will blame it on Donald... when it was them and the leftist Dems that caused the situation.

I hope somebody outs the leakers and they are charged, convicted and sent away for a good while.

Comment

• SLCTrojan
          SLCTrojan commented
          Editing a comment
          Crown,

Interesting point. I have a VERY liberal friend who asked me a few times (clearly leading questions...) why I thought there was violence (almost entirely just shouting...) at Trump rallies. The answer, of course, is easy - the Left wing protesters who tried to break up or shout down every rally.

The Left picked the fight, and were the problem, and blamed the Trump folks FOR THE FACT that they showed up to protest.

Weird.

-SLC

''when it was them and the leftist Dems that caused the situation.''

Fake Dems?

Comment

Originally posted by old scotty View Post
          He is correct....they are
          Nobody who's seen CNN on any day during the past year would even bother to dispute it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAirbns View Post

Nobody who's seen CNN on any day during the past year would even bother to dispute it.
            Thing is Airbns - I used to watch CNN all of the time so that I could get a fairly rational point of view from a left leaning news source. I watched it to broaden my own understanding. They have gone off the deep end over the past year and a half though. They have become far more partisan than Fox News ever was. Now I go to BBC.

Comment

• BvB09
              BvB09 commented
              Editing a comment
              I mostly watch Bloomberg or BBC.

Originally posted by zitorocks View Post

Thing is Airbns - I used to watch CNN all of the time so that I could get a fairly rational point of view from a left leaning news source. I watched it to broaden my own understanding. They have gone off the deep end over the past year and a half though. They have become far more partisan than Fox News ever was. Now I go to BBC.
            Jeff Zucker has definitely steered CNN into whack-a-doodle territory. It's the all-hysterically-anti-Trump channel, now. Fox News hasn't been particularly partisan until recently, and even then, by comparison, only mildly. Most of what's noticeable with Fox is just the contrast between its more centrist approach, to the in-bed-with-Media-Matters radical approach that NBC has, and virtually every other MSM outlet, too.

Comment

These TV ''news'' outlets are becoming more and more meaningless. The top shows on Fox get a few million viewers, the rest get much less. MSNBC gets less than that and CNN even less.

Meanwhile I believe I saw that Infowars gets like 15 million viewers, same with Drudge, etc., and these numbers continue to rise.

Comment

CNN is starting to their ass kicked by MSNBC so they are trying to get those ratings back by veering hard to the left.

The sad fact is very few in America want unbiased news anymore. Everyone wants news that reinforces their beliefs.

Comment

Top cable news show rankings;
                  https://www.scribd.com/document/3352...ers#from_embed

Comment

A simple illustration of the problem with the media today:

Comment

• TroyBill
                      TroyBill commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There was a great photo of the the Vietnamese guy getting shot in the head by another guy. Everyone was horrified at the time at this pic. It turns out the guy was an NVA Colonel had slaughter the guy's family. Most of the public did not know this at the time.

• SCBIGTIME
                      SCBIGTIME commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think I know the photo which you're referring to. It was and still is a powerful photo which demands a good understanding of the whole story, otherwise everyone can attach their own Rorschach meanings to that intense moment.

Originally posted by SouthbayTrojan91 View Post
                    ...The sad fact is very few in America want unbiased news anymore. Everyone wants news that reinforces their beliefs.
                    You hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthbayTrojan91 View Post
                      CNN is starting to their ass kicked by MSNBC so they are trying to get those ratings back by veering hard to the left.

The sad fact is very few in America want unbiased news anymore. Everyone wants news that reinforces their beliefs.
                      If that were true, most MSM outlets wouldn't be shedding viewers and readers like crazy. For a long time, at least until their editorial page went left, the Wall Street Journal was actually hanging onto readers while other print newspapers were dying. Likewise, Fox News, by simply delivering news from the center (or center-right, if you prefer) became the largest news outlet on cable.

CNN is getting its ass kicked precisely *because* it veered first to the left and then hard to the left. By doing so, it went into direct competition with MSNBC, which does crazy a little better than they do. Only 17 - 19% of the country's population self describes as liberal, so the douchebag crowd is not exactly a big niche.

You may not think those two examples are unbiased, but I do.

Comment

And the president with the largest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan will be in florida again this weekend. He is very upset about the department leaks that were apparently all lies anyways, so I guess he needs a few days off.

‚ÄčI really thought once he was elected, Trump would straighten out, be he is going the opposite way. Must be the medias fault

Comment

Working...
                        X