• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Trump delete his twitter

Yes
    38.46%
    No
    61.54%

I don't want to infringe on someone's 1A right, but, to use one of DT's phrases, *there are many, many* jobs that require us to (temporarily...in his case, 4-8 years) set aside some of our rights. I think his use of Twitter can do more harm than good.

Comment

So far it's been a winner for him. He completely dominates the media...and just a short tweet will keep Rep senators in line.

Comment

I don't do polls. No. He's a grown ass man. I don't love a lot of what he tweets but not tweeting isn't going to change who he is, so then, tweet away.

Comment

If his tweets manage to send snowflakes stampeding over a cliff, I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by uscvball View Post
            I don't do polls. No. He's a grown ass man. I don't love a lot of what he tweets but not tweeting isn't going to change who he is, so then, tweet away.
            I think it worked for him during the election

But much like his predecessor he seems to be in constant campaign mode.

Comment

Keep the Twitter account; dump the MSM. One of them is consistently more accurate than the other and serves the American people better, too, and it's not the MSM.

Comment

He gets around the media distortion by putting his comments out directly, but he needs to show a lot more (or any) restraint. Too quick to lash out at insults, real or perceived. He shouldn't respond to everything. Let some of the petty stuff go.

Comment

• SouthbayTrojan91
                  SouthbayTrojan91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is my feeling. He is the POTUS and I prefer he acts with a level of dignity befitting the position.
                  Twitter can be a powerful tool for him, but responding to Meryl Streep and other inconsequential BS just invigorates his critics.

If you ignore the bully eventually they get bored and move on.... but when you complain and whine about them they feel powerful and full of energy and will never stop.

• uscvball
                  uscvball commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This, I agree with. However, I wouldn't advocate deleting his twitter account. At the end of the day, if it's his undoing, then so be it.

Originally posted by GLYCERINE View Post

I think it worked for him during the election

But much like his predecessor he seems to be in constant campaign mode.
                Ummm, I disagree. Trump has yet to ''tour'' the country for 25K a plate dinners. If he leaves he's still working.

Comment

• GLYCERINE
                  GLYCERINE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hillary has lost. Sorry not sorry but every time he responds to the lightweights on one of his twitter rampages he is being distracted by the task at hand.

I wish he would grow up. Some of them are truthful most of them are unnecesssary.

Going after actors and other pseudo famous people.... for what? Because he can't exercise self control?

• DJ4SC
                  DJ4SC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gly, I have no opinion about his twitter use.
                  I was merely responding to your comment about his campaigning. Please except my apologies for not making that clear. I personally don't have twitter so I couldn't tell you.

• GLYCERINE
                  GLYCERINE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh sorry lol

He's not on Barry's level but still responding as if we are in October

I voted No just so we can keep watching the clown show unfold.

Comment

Working...
                X