Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see the Rumor

Winner of the Westminster Dog Show.

[IMG]http://media.nbcmiami.com/images/1200*675/AP_17046190434863-rumor.jpg[/IMG]

What a dog.

wow, beautiful dog....

not as lovable as my cocker though

Comment

He reminds me a little of my dog in K-9 school

Comment

I had a pedigree Shepherd, male. Grew to 120 lbs. His name was Roy. While walking him drivers would slow down to tell me how handsome he was. I had to re-home him via the Shepherd Club due to my travel schedule. I think about him often. The only downside was the fur shedding. Roy was a fur factory despite how often i brushed him.

Comment

Roy at 8 months.
          Attached Files

Comment

Great looking dogs. GSD owners...there were problems with the breed in years past due to puppy factories and bad breeding practices. Has that been better controlled?

A trainer who finds dogs for police depts nationally has moved to Malinois due to those issues with the shepherds.

Im hoping my dog's breed doesn't get too popular.

Comment

"there were problems with the breed in years past due to puppy factories and bad breeding practices. Has that been better controlled? A trainer who finds dogs for police depts nationally has moved to Malinois due to those issues with the shepherds". - JPL

Also, Belgians have a longer street life than GSD's. They are a little lighter (typically, which makes the rigors of the job a little easier of the bone structure/hips), faster, and hit just about as hard

Comment

Working...
              X