White people are “sub-human” and suffer from “recessive genetic defects,”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White people are “sub-human” and suffer from “recessive genetic defects,”

In a Facebook post, Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali went on a rant, arguing that black people are the superior race because white people posses “genetic defects” that make them lesser humans, according to the Toronto Sun.....
    Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”
    She continued explaining her theory, claiming white people are lesser because “[they] have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production. They are genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life.”
    https://heatst.com/culture-wars/blac...netic-defects/

Can't wait for flyfishin to weigh in.

Originally posted by uscvball View Post
    https://heatst.com/culture-wars/blac...netic-defects/

Can't wait for flyfishin to weigh in.

Nah, not taking the bait. However this sentence :

''Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote.,'' doesn't help
    her case.

Can you tell me what the heck that sentence means?

Comment

• uscvball
      uscvball commented
      Editing a comment
      I cannot. The subtext however, is that she does't like white people.

Okay, now that's what a full blown and fully defined, to the letter of definition, racist comment looks and sounds like i.e., my race is superior to your race because...

There it is, that's racism defined. Sorry Fly but this wasn't bait, it was a slow pitched softball to Hank Aaron. The BLM jackass who made it is a mental midget and should be flogged in a public square for saying such garbage.
    Last edited by SoCalN8tiv; 02-15-2017, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Okay, thinking 'white people' are sub-human is a little weird, but spelling human 'humxn' - that's just unforgivable...

-SLC

Comment

• uscvball
        uscvball commented
        Editing a comment
        I have two theories about the ''x''. It's either some lame tribute to Malcolm or she's a feminist lesbian who also hates men and so refuses to actually spell the word ''man''. Sort of a non-gender protest, like men are not human.

I can't help but wonder why all these people with African names and such great pride in their African heritage don't move to Africa. That's right, because the continent, as a whole, is a shit bucket of poverty, famine, death, destruction, genocide and the lowest standard of living on planet earth. I wonder what race of people is responsible for that, Yusra Khogali?

Comment

BLM ... the new Panthers ... or Muslim uprising?

Comment

Originally posted by scdg71 View Post
          BLM ... the new Panthers ... or Muslim uprising?
          Neither.

The Open Society Foundation flexing its power over the ignorant masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgia Boy View Post

Neither.

The Open Society Foundation flexing its power over the ignorant masses.
            Gxorgx!

A little Soviet style social discord? Nothing like sowing the seeds of discontent to ring in the coming utopia.

Comment

That does it, I'm swearing off white people. Where's my new broseph, Randy?

Comment

I feel no guilt about being white. I feel lucky I am still alive considering some of my adventures in the Army over the years. I am not going to let some tweaker ruin my day with stupid comments that have no validity.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyBill View Post
                  I feel no guilt about being white. I feel lucky I am still alive considering some of my adventures in the Army over the years. I am not going to let some tweaker ruin my day with stupid comments that have no validity.
                  TB, you didn't learn in medical school that European/Caucasian genetics were mutations from far superior races that possess more melanin? Sheesh, what medical school did you go to?

Comment

• TroyBill
                    TroyBill commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is no correlation that I know of that that shows that melanin is a factor in making white people-" lesser......whatever that is supposed to mean. The amount of melanin is not a genetic defect. It is an adaptation based on climate and environment that took place over many thousands of years.
                    Last edited by TroyBill; 02-15-2017, 09:22 PM.

• zitorocks
                    zitorocks commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I figured you'd pick up on the sarcasm TB.

• TroyBill
                    TroyBill commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I figured that is what it was but I wanted to make sure some of our lefty friends were clear on this. It was not necessarily directed at you Zito.

I actually have absolutely no problem with Khogali saying this.

For the past few generations, we've all been in the business of silently recognizing different advantages/disadvantages presented by different genetic strains, but never saying anything out loud.

If a college football coach says he needs to recruit better in black communities to build up his running back corps, he's fired for it (Fisher DeBerry, Air Force). Everyone knew he was correct, but by saying it out loud, he ended his career.

We all see Kenyans and Ethiopians crush the field in marathons. We all see Jamaicans dominate sprints. We all see Pacific Islanders perform brilliantly as linemen and linebackers. We all watch as Asians and Indians represent incredibly well in Spelling Bees, and Scandanavians win World's Strongest Man competitions. I suspect we are all aware that there are genetic traits that lead to exceptional, specialized performance - but anyone who mentions it out loud is racist.

I, for one, would rather see people be honest about genetic traits - even if they're incorrect - than have any system that expects people to deny the evidence of their eyes.

(and I say this as someone who probably is legitimately sub-humxn)

-SLC
                  Last edited by SLCTrojan; 02-15-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• SLCTrojan
                    SLCTrojan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So can I assume you disagree?

-SLC

• SLCTrojan
                    SLCTrojan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    N8tiv,

I actually haven't seen evidence that whites are intellectually superior to blacks, and to be honest, attempting to divide this into 'black' vs. 'white' is too general - except possibly in the OP's case, where the issue was purely skin color (melatin).

I worked in a small way with a charity in Boston that raised funds to send talented, inner-city kids to college. They didn't really do any racial screening, but the nature of inner-city communities was that the kids we worked with were dominantly from a couple of broad minority categories. I've got to say, there were some VERY bright kids in that group.

Do you disagree that Ethiopians and Kenyans perform disproportionately well in marathons? Is that stereotyping, or statistically irrefutable?

We're coming into the age of Gene Editing. If you think that people won't be exceptionally aware of different advantages (disease resistance, cancer rates, obesity likelihood) as they vary across genetic strains, your deluding yourself. The only question is whether we will discuss it out loud.

-SLC

• SLCTrojan
                    SLCTrojan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Also, I never said I supported her. I just said that I don't have a problem with her saying it.

-SLC

''Do you ever wonder how black ppl after centuries of colonial violence, genocide and destruction—no matter what systems created to make us extinct… How we keep coming back? It is because we are superhumxns,” she added.
                  Sincerely, Chicago.....

Comment

You saw it on Facebook? Does that make it real

Comment

• Georgia Boy
                      Georgia Boy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Go back to being MaxiMan.

• SCBIGTIME
                      SCBIGTIME commented
                      Editing a comment
                      MaxiMan didn't last too long.

www.medicinenet.com › home › medterms medical dictionary az list
                    Melanin: The pigment that gives human skin, hair, and eyes their color. Dark-skinned people have more melanin in their skin than light-skinned people have. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes.

The lady is correct. People of color have more melanin than white people. Whether that is a good thing and makes them better humans is not provable. It is just not possible to classify human beings as to their humanness based solely on skin color. That is a specious idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X