Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Moderntrojan

Shit surfaced because of leaks
    Here's what you need to know - Flynn was a private citizen when his conversations were recorded. Think about that, let it sink in.

Leaks about Hillary, no problem.
    They were not leaked by the CIA nor were they private calls by a private citizen. Get your tiny little brain in gear and start thinking.

GB is so miffed he pulled the absolute power quote.
    Miffed is a poor choice of words. Worried would be more appropriate. A United States agency just subverted the process of free elections and presidential appointees for political reasons. You should be worried too.

GB come on, I liked you better when you had a potty mouth. Can I get my dose now please !
    Now is not the time to ridicule or excoriate, Modern. Now is the time we should close ranks and demand to know the source of the leaks and that they be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I am an American. You are an American. That is our common ground. The power brokers, not in Washington DC, have made their move. America's future is at stake. The saying is go along to get along....I ain't going along with it. I love this country. I've bled for it. I've sacrificed for it and I'll be damned if I'll stand by and watch it torn apart by spooks.

Comment

• Moderntrojan
      Moderntrojan commented
      Editing a comment
      GB , sad to see you have gone down the Paranoid Rabbit Hole with the rest of these guys. Flynn screwed the pooch on his own by lying. End of story. Only Trump can lie and keep his job. Get over it at quit blaming others.

• Georgia Boy
      Georgia Boy commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay. I forgot who I was talking to.

So who is Trump's next best choice?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ4SC View Post
      I can tell you who it won't be - David Petraeus. He's dead in the water...so I don't even know why anyone would think he's a serious contender.

Comment

• DJ4SC
        DJ4SC commented
        Editing a comment
        I can agree with that even though I had not heard his name was floated out there. That ship already sailed.

Robert S. Harward.

They should have left Flynn in place.

Comment

• zitorocks
        zitorocks commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree that's the most likely choice.

Screw all these establishment people. It's time to turn Sessions loose and start charging all the criminals, pedophiles, etc, that stink up DC. Time to start exposing and throwing people in jail!

Comment

Originally posted by jiordone View Post
        Screw all these establishment people. It's time to turn Sessions loose and start charging all the criminals, pedophiles, etc, that stink up DC. Time to start exposing and throwing people in jail!
        Well, duh, what do you reckon all the hoopla is about? Trump was never supposed to be elected and the establishment didn't follow CYOA protocol on Iran, Syria, Libya, Bin Laden, Extortion 17 and quite a few other clusterfucks. They're buying time but I don't think Cheetoh is playing along.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgia Boy View Post

Robert S. Harward.

They should have left Flynn in place.
          Harward reported to Surface Warfare Officer School in Newport with follow-on orders to the USS Scott (DDG-995). After completion of a South American deployment in support of Unitas XXIV, he was ordered to Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S) where he graduated as the honor man of Class 128.[5]

As a Navy SEAL officer Harward was platoon commander of SEAL Team 3, an assault team leader and operations officer at Naval Special Warfare Development Group, the executive officer of Naval Special Warfare Unit 1 and then the commanding officer SEAL Team 3. Harward was later appointed Naval Special Warfare task group commander for Operation Desert Thunder in Kuwait, Joint Special Operations task force commander for Operation Rugged Nautilus and deputy commander of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force in support of Operation Joint Forge in Bosnia.[5]

Harward assumed command of Naval Special Warfare Group 1 in August 2001 and deployed shortly after September 11, 2001, to Afghanistan. He commanded Task Force K-Bar and directed special reconnaissance and direct action missions throughout the country. In October 2002, Harward deployed as Commander, Task Force 561 where he commanded Naval Special Warfare Task Group Central in Iraq. His forces included all the assets in the Naval Special Warfare inventory as well as forces from the Polish GROM, the United Kingdom Royal Marines and the Kuwaiti Navy.

Harward reported to the Executive Office of the President at the White House in August 2003. He served on the National Security Council staff as the director of Strategy and Defense Issues. In April 2005, Harward was assigned to the newly formed National Counterterrorism Center in Washington, as the Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff representative to the Senior Interagency Strategy Team.[5]

From June 2006 to July 2008, Harward served as the Deputy Commanding General, Joint Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and has served multiple combat tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. On November 3, 2008, Harward assumed the position of Deputy Commander, United States Joint Forces Command.

In 2011, Harward was reappointed to the rank of Vice Admiral and assigned to the position of Deputy Commander, United States Central Command.[6] In October 2013, he was replaced by VADM Mark I. Fox.
          On August 19, 2013 Harward was presented the Distinguished Graduate Leadership Award by the U.S. Naval War College. Established in 1996 by the NWC Foundation, the award honors NWC graduates who have attained positions of prominence in the field of national security.[7]

In January 2014, he became the Chief Executive of Lockheed Martin United Arab Emirates[8]
          Following the resignation of Michael T. Flynn as National Security Advisor on February 13, 2017, journalists identified Harward as one of the principal candidates to replace him.[9][10]

I like him but agree on Flynn.

Thanks GB.

Comment

I'm hearing Harward is declining.

Who would be next?

Comment

I'm hearing Harward is declining.

Who would be next?
              Kellogg.

Comment

• DJ4SC
                DJ4SC commented
                Editing a comment
                Pompeo is going to be very busy for quite awhile.

There will be some who slip up, it's only a matter of time and you'll have to excuse my inexperience here, 201's?
                Last edited by DJ4SC; 02-16-2017, 08:51 PM.

• Georgia Boy
                Georgia Boy commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry, DJ, a 201 is the he file of an operative at CIA, with all his/her personal info, training and operation details.

Real spooks only have so many adventures in them before paranoia sets
                in.

• DJ4SC
                DJ4SC commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah, got it.

As always, thanks for your enlightenment GB.

I am kind of hoping they get down to Georgia Boy. Losing a mayor is a small price to pay in order to save a country

Comment

Working...
              X