X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIA broke the law to take out its critic Gen Flynn

This whole thing really stinks

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz4Yhv4RBnF

Read both articles. It will make you sick.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...gn-oust-flynn/
    Last edited by TroyBill; 02-14-2017, 04:28 PM.

Why do we need the CIA ? Maybe it's time to neuter this bunch of arrogant bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by fssca51 View Post
      Why do we need the CIA ? Maybe it's time to neuter this bunch of arrogant bastards.
      A number of these guys are loyal holdovers from Obama, holdovers who are determined to undermine the new administration at any cost. This kind of subversive behavior is not only dangerous, but also only exhibited by traitors.

Comment

This was the first shot of a war among the permanent fixtures in intelligence and the will of the people.

I'm thinking the people will win this one and American intelligence will be much better for it. They've just made an enemy and a private citizen out of the man that will topple the house of cards that is the CIA.

I didn't think they had the balls to do it. The old saying that power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely has just been proven true.

Drain the Langley swamp.

God Bless Gen. Flynn. He is a great American.

Comment

• fssca51
          fssca51 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm thinking of Gen. McChrystal, another officer who ran afoul of the Obama crowd. I also wonder how long it will take Flynn to write his book.

• TroyBill
          TroyBill commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't flatter yourself Modern. He got outed by enemies of Trump. You and librard pals never wanted him to succeed. You continue to shit yourself over him. It is hilarious watching spew your shit.

• Jpltrojan
          Jpltrojan commented
          Editing a comment
          Modern missing the facts of the competing issues but that won't get in his way of spouting the Dem talking points. You know...like one cost lives while the other reportedly didn't break the law. This was more like "under fire while landing in Bosnia" than Benghazi.

If he didn't lie to his bosses, they probably would have backed him. He made the decision to lie to them.

Comment

• DJ4SC
          DJ4SC commented
          Editing a comment
          A man has only his word to show his character.

You are like the other leftists here, liars. I think you need to spend some time in answering GB below.

• sctrojan2006
          sctrojan2006 commented
          Editing a comment
          @DJ4SC,

If I took you seriously, I might be offended by your attempted attack on my character...but I don't. Troll on, Genius!

• DJ4SC
          DJ4SC commented
          Editing a comment
          Awe, don't get all ''emotional'' sparky.

You thinking I'm the troll is truly funny.

Originally posted by sctrojan2006 View Post
        If he didn't lie to his bosses, they probably would have backed him. He made the decision to lie to them.
        Do you really think Gen. Flynn lied?

Stay tuned, Trojan. You're fixing to get a chess lesson.

Comment

• Georgia Boy
          Georgia Boy commented
          Editing a comment
          I suppose you could ignore the email, Hillary's obvious TBI and inexplicable absence from press conferences and campaign events in favor of Snopes.

I'm not here to convince you. Only you can determine what seems logical and what doesn't make sense.

While you're fishing with the Master Chief, ask him about Extortion 17.

• sctrojan2006
          sctrojan2006 commented
          Editing a comment
          GB, not ignoring them. I just need to go through my process of connecting the dots...as best I can. I will probably re-read them several times before I make a conclusion that is reasonably logical to me. I know there are 'deep state' manipulators in our government. I believe they are the biggest threat to our democracy.

As zitorocks stated, ''The CIA scares the shit out of me''.

I will definitely ask the Master Chief about Extortion 17.

To share a little on Extortion 17 and local connections to it. My roommate at USC grew up with Tech Sgt. Sean Harvell, the brother of Ssgt. Andrew Harvell Staff Sgt. Andrew Harvell was one of the soldiers killed in the CH-47 crash. Last year, I attended the wake of Tech. Sgt. Sean Harvell with my old roommate. The Harvell family sacrificed two of their children in service of our country. I personally did not have the honor of knowing them, but felt I had to go to show support.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/story/...rnia/83704060/

If it so moves you, at the bottom of the following linked Press Telegram article there is a way to help support Tech Sgt. Sean Harvell's daughter.
          http://www.presstelegram.com/general...alamitos-beach

At the bottom of the following linked post there is info of how to support Ssgt. Andrew Harvell's two boys.
          http://www.sgtmacsbar.com/CCTPhotos/...rvellAndy.html

It would be great if you could share them.

• Georgia Boy
          Georgia Boy commented
          Editing a comment
          You know I will, Trojan.

Good luck with your search.

The problem with Trump that will catch up with him at some point, is he loves to discredit and insult people and or countries, at the same time he has a real hard time with the truth. At some point it will get him. We will see where this goes but it does not look real good now. Maybe it is just a big understanding. But what about next time.

Comment

• Jpltrojan
          Jpltrojan commented
          Editing a comment
          As long as doesn't draw a red line he should be okay...unless he sends a billion dollars to our enemy.

Originally posted by xuscx View Post
        The problem with Trump that will catch up with him at some point, is he loves to discredit and insult people and or countries, at the same time he has a real hard time with the truth. At some point it will get him. We will see where this goes but it does not look real good now. Maybe it is just a big understanding. But what about next time.
        In this game, the truth is a lie, right is wrong and treason is loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgia Boy View Post

In this game, the truth is a lie, right is wrong and treason is loyalty.
          It's a totally manufactured crisis, built on the last totally manufactured crisis, which was the Russian interference in the election, nonsense.

Trump has probably learned a lesson from this, and that is that when it comes to sound and fury from the left and the media, having someone fall on their sword doesn't quiet the loons. Trump should have backed Flynn, and pointed out that there was no real wrong-doing, here.

The lesson from the Democrats is that the proper way to handle these things is to arrogantly defend themselves against all accusations.

Comment

• SCBIGTIME
            SCBIGTIME commented
            Editing a comment
            Trump should make the traitors show their cards. Their flop would be a huge flop.

All they have is innuendo and a controversy hungry complicit media, all too eager to fan the flames of a hollow story.

Originally posted by TheRealAirbns View Post

It's a totally manufactured crisis, built on the last totally manufactured crisis, which was the Russian interference in the election, nonsense.

Trump has probably learned a lesson from this, and that is that when it comes to sound and fury from the left and the media, having someone fall on their sword doesn't quiet the loons. Trump should have backed Flynn, and pointed out that there was no real wrong-doing, here.

The lesson from the Democrats is that the proper way to handle these things is to arrogantly defend themselves against all accusations.
          Thus far, two chess pieces (Manafort and Flynn) have been taken off the board in what you describe as a totally manufactured crisis. Seems like a high price to pay for nothing?

Comment

• TheRealAirbns
            TheRealAirbns commented
            Editing a comment
            Interesting that you think there's a connection between this and Manafort. Do you have any evidence?

• TheRealAirbns
            TheRealAirbns commented
            Editing a comment
            Or are you referring to the fact that the Obama Administration in conjunction with spook agencies, actually tried to wiretap Trump, and successfully managed to get warrants against his chief advisors?

Shadow government. Say it with me, komrade.

Trump needs somebody outside of intelligence to clean house. Somebody with no skeletons. I think Flynn was compromised as had no choice but to leave. I find it interesting that Trump has not done his usual reactive takes. I think there is serious strategy of how to stomp out the treason and destroy the left; the enemies within.

Dangerous times and Trump needs to proceed with caution. There are US traitors spread like cancer cells all over government.

Comment

• Georgia Boy
            Georgia Boy commented
            Editing a comment
            Not just abroad and not just by drone strikes, Z.

If the American people knew the truth, it would scare the hell out of them.

• zitorocks
            zitorocks commented
            Editing a comment
            GB, the CIA does scare the shit out of me. Completely exempt from public scrutiny. They are required by law to brief the congressional intelligence committees, under complete secrecy. The members are forbidden by law to not disclose anything they are told. Based on what some congressional committee members have said, we should be very scared. Even they said what they have heard makes them tremble. And the only reason the CIA has to brief those committees is to ensure their funding. What Obama did was genius - fight your wars out of the public eye. Funnel as much money away from the DoD and to the CIA so that you can essentially do whatever you want without having to answer to the public for it. The taxpayers do not even know why the budgets increased for the CIA so much over the past 8 years...and they will never know where a single dime of that money went.

• Georgia Boy
            Georgia Boy commented
            Editing a comment
            And downgrade and degradate the Tier 1 capabilities by outing and defunding them.

Spooks piss me off. I have always hated and distrusted every single one of the mother fuckers I ever met.

The CIA has decided to subvert the process for political reasons.

Each and every one of you reading this, whether conservative or liberal, should be worried and outraged.

Gen. Flynn was a private citizen when this occurred. Think about that and leave your politics out of it.

Comment

I too cannot wait to get my hands on the inevitable book that GEN Flynn will write. If the CIA is truly trying to undermine its critics in the administration, there will be hell to pay.

Comment

This is where we are going to start. It's the beginning -

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...raham-in-2016/

Comment

• DJ4SC
                DJ4SC commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm not surprised in the least.

I am totally digging Georgia Boy's kinetic avatars! Wow, those are soooooo coooooool!

Comment

Working...
              X