No announcement yet.

Submit questions for Thursday mailbag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Swilling being recruited as a LB or RB?

Comment

We've seen quite a bit of movement of committed recruits (and sometimes unfortunately loyal commits) who are no longer committed to USC. It appears pretty obvious that the staff is trying to clear some space. I know you can't be as candid as you'd like, but would your assessment be that SC has cleared space because some top players are already on board but not yet publicly announced or is SC rolling the dice that they have a very good shot at some top players? In other words, are we sitting on a good group of silents? Thanks

Comment

Garry, when are you going on vacation?

Comment

Garry, what is the take on AD Lynn's involvement with the recruiting efforts of the USC staff?

Is he participating in any way or is he sitting back and observing from afar as a hands-off type of CEO?

I don't think there is anything illegal to have prospective recruits meet the AD of the school they are looking at ..........

Comment

Garry is Chip Kelly going to Cal Berkley?

Comment

Garry can Oregon flip Carr? What is your gut feeling on this?

Comment

Garry;

Any chance of getting the fullback back in the game next year? Who really is in charge of the scheme on O game planning and play calling? Any thoughts of a change there? I mean we need to do better on 3rd down to make it to the next level. Is anyone doing stats now? Thoughts?

TIA

Comment

In your opinion, which potential OL/DL recruits have the most upside potential? What are our chances of landing them, and how quickly do you think they can contribute?

Comment

SC adding a coach? What about staff ala bama?

Comment

My apologies if this was covered earlier.

I know it's super early. I was wondering with Cam Smith out of the first half of the first game of the 2017 season due to the penalty in the Rose Bowl, who has seen time in his spot so far this season? His absence will be even bigger since we won't have Hutchings or Powell either. So, who might be the experienced guys there now?

Comment

Garry,
                        I am most happy for Leon McQuay, who started his career at USC by "stealing" an early enrollee spot that angered a lot of local folks. After years of abuse by many on this website, his last play setting us up for the win is incredible. Did you get a chance to talk to him since the win?

Comment

What is your take on the Chargers possible landing in LA?

Comment

Is there a good explanation for why some schools get all their recruits early and we always seem to come late?

Comment

Garry....

My gut is telling me Adoree stays one more year...

what does your gut say?

Comment

• SoCalN8tiv
                                SoCalN8tiv commented
                                Editing a comment
                                No gut feeling needed. AdoreƩ will enjoy his last year at USC. See ya at Spring practice. AdoreƩ taking more reps on offense will be a treat : )

Does Steven Mitchell have any eligibility left? I was wondering what all the talk has been about him playing this season. Medical redshirt? I thought he was done. Thanks in advance : )

Comment

Working...
                              X