Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit questions for Thursday mailbag

big recruiting weekend coming up

If Adoree stays, how if at all does that help with recruiting?

Comment

We hit the grand slam if AJ stays. Looking for the update who visits this Friday

Comment

Gary: every year recruiting is such a battle. I have noticed universities like Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan etc have a large staff of analysts dedicated to watching film and communicating with recruits. These schools continue to get their share of top 100 recruits each year. Can you expand on the advantages or deficiencies in our atheltic deptarment when it comes to recruiting?

Comment

Garry, everyone here knows how Stevie T's maturity and experience helped anchor the defensive line this year by becoming a leader during games, in the locker room and on the practice field, who better to help sell USC to the visiting defensive line recruits visiting over the next three weekends. Minus his Senior Bowl weekend, have you heard if Stevie will still be on campus and available to help host Jay Tufele and the other incoming DL recruits?
          Last edited by SpiritOfTroy; 01-10-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Garry, do you expect a few, or more than a few surprises on signing day? Specifically, do you see us landing just the uncommitted high-profile guys we are following, or do you see us reeling in one, two, or even three big fish who seemed a lock for somewhere else before our big Rose Bowl win? I'm feeling we have a lot more clout then we did even after the UDUB win. Fight on!

Comment

Garry- it's a little early, but are you aware of any potential graduate transfer we could possibly pick up?
              Outside of Ajax, are there any other juniors considering leaving for the NFL?

Comment

Garry, I had pretty much written off Adoree's return. I read that he went to class today. Do you think we have legitimate hope of keeping him one more year?

Comment

Garry, what is your prediction for the starting receivers next year?

Comment

Garry, what's your feeling on possibly hitting on 2 of the 3 big dlineman visiting soon, Tufele, Solomon, and Kinlaw?

Have you heard anything on Jacob Lichtenstein's development this year?

Comment

Do you expect Chuma Edoga will be ready for a starting tackle spot next season? He looked pretty lost in the Alabama game.

Comment

• SoCalN8tiv
                        SoCalN8tiv commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What? Wow. You're going back to game one? Chuma and Simmons were solid when both stepped in for Zach. In fact, I will argue the line was more athletic and able to do more with Chuma in there. My opinion fwiw.

I noticed that there is another RB visiting (Swilling?) who is committed elsewhere. Who is this recruit and what is your take on his visit (meaning, is there anything to come of it?)?

Comment

Garry, will we make the playoffs next year?

Comment

Garry, is Sam Darnold fat? Some posters on TOS have asked that question. haha.

Comment

• SoCalN8tiv
                            SoCalN8tiv commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Darnold is very phat. Chicks are throwing themselves at him!

Garry: Its clear we need immediate help upfront on D. Any JCs or grad transfer (a miracle like Stevie T. would be nice)? Others who help and step up from the 2s & 3s? ILBs, DLs are thin. O-line same. Thx, KB

Comment

• Rodgarnay51
                            Rodgarnay51 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you for asking this question Kevin. I posted this thought practically verbatim somewhere else.
                        Working...
                        X