When wil Adoree decide ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When wil Adoree decide ?

Has anyone heard when Adoree will make his decision ?

Believe sometime this week. Probably like JuJu and release an announcement in a couple hours.

Comment

No clue. But I think USC starts school again Monday so I assume sometime today.

Comment

yes class begins Monday so we should hear something soon. He needs to stay in school. He needs more experience and reps on the field. He still gets burned way too often for a "shut down corner" and he won't be playing RB in the NFL or WR or any of this other stuff he is doing here. But he will declare soon. JuJu is gone he is next

Comment

• qqqqqqqman
          qqqqqqqman commented
          Editing a comment
          He wouldn't be the smallest CB to ever play in the NFL , so that has limited meaning. Others have done it.

But, I say.....he returns!

• Mor888
          Mor888 commented
          Editing a comment
          He is the same height as derrelle revis... just need to gain a few pounds

• aTrojan2
          aTrojan2 commented
          Editing a comment
          he's not a shut down corner, just one of the most athletic ones that ever played the game and can jump like crazy. NFL still wants size and open field tackle ability that Adoree still needs to prove.

Gone...he has decided...
        Last edited by old scotty; 01-08-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• aTrojan2
          aTrojan2 commented
          Editing a comment
          a broken clock is right,....... x2/day

His ankle is really swollen. He posted an image yesterday on Snap. I think he has a better chance staying than Juju had. Adoree is a playmaker and can use 100% of his time on football/strength training, not split time with Track.

Comment

He is too small as a DB. Maybe a slot receiver or nickel back.

Comment

• Mor888
            Mor888 commented
            Editing a comment
            just need to gain a few pounds that is all.. his height is fine

• beeto
            beeto commented
            Editing a comment
            The average size for CB's in the NFL is 5'11 193lbs.
            He's listed everywhere at exactly 5'11...he needs to put a few pounds, but he'll be fine.

He's a freak of an athlete, he'll be just fine.

With his ankle injury in the RB, I have to think he's going to the NFL. Too easy to get a knee injury or other in CFB. I support him either way, but I doubt he will stay for another year.

Comment

• trjnfnz
            trjnfnz commented
            Editing a comment
            There are more pros than cons in returning especially with the injury.

• ectrojan
            ectrojan commented
            Editing a comment
            You can tear your acl preparing for the draft. I personally don't understand the injury argument unless a player faces constant injuries throughout his career

• DaFireMedic
            DaFireMedic commented
            Editing a comment
            @trjnfnz:
            I really want Adoree to stay, but we can't say that there's more pros than cons to staying. We can speculate, but only Adoree can decide that based on what is important to him. The injury had to get him thinking of the possibility of a worse injury should he decide to stay. In staying for another year, he could raise his draft stock and possibly compete for an NC, but also run the risk of losing his financial security through a career ending injury. He could do what Matt Leinart, Matt Barkley, and most others who stay for their senior year did with fat NFL contracts waiting for them, and get an insurance policy. But he also has to determine how much his draft stock is likely to go up by staying, how much that means financially, etc. He also might have the desire to start his pro career now, and staying would delay that. No doubt there are plenty of other factors that we may not be aware of.

@ecotrojan:
            It's all about risk vs. gain. The injury argument is simply that by staying another year in college, you run a much greater risk of a career ending injury. Yes, you can tear an ACL in preparing for the draft, but the risk is far greater of joint injuries and concussions by staying another year in college football, especially if he's returning kicks or playing on offense. Adoree has to determine if what he stands to gain by staying another year in college outweighs the potential risks. I realize that the odds are that he won't suffer such an injury, but with millions of dollars and your quality of life potentially on the line, it makes it much more difficult to stay in college and risk losing a certain multi million dollar NFL contract. Like I said, he could get an insurance policy for a career ending injury, which would certainly lessen the blow of such an injury. But you still have the quality of life issues if the injury were extreme, and he'd also lose his dream of playing in the NFL. There's lot of things for Adoree to consider.

I feel like a trial lawyer waiting on a verdict...does a long edit favor staying or leaving?

Comment

For what it's worth, I think Juju And Adoree both should go pro for themselves and paydays. The one that makes 0 sense to me is Mama going Pro early. I don't think he will get drafted high at all, and I don't think he's ready to compete with NFL D Lineman. If Adoree stays however, I think that is bigger for us than if Juju were to stay. Not a knock on Juju at all, we just have some quality WR on the roster regardless. Our DB will look much better if Adoree is still here. There is no wrong decision for these guys though, so good luck to them all!

Comment

I suspect he already has, but is waiting for a few things to announce. It's a daily check of twitter at this point. Juju gone,.... next? I hope not Adoree, but then I thought Juju would stay..

So those of you in the twitterverse, what the hell does this mean 19:13PST 07JAN2017?

https://twitter.com/AdoreeKnows/stat...32329758781440
              Last edited by aTrojan2; 01-08-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• beeto
                beeto commented
                Editing a comment
                He's struggling with the decision.

Anybody see Adoree in class today??!! Big grin.

Comment

• HtownSC
                HtownSC commented
                Editing a comment
                Was he taking notes or on Twitter?

Word is Adoree did start classes today. Read in to that what you wish..............

Comment

Adoree' Jackson
                @AdoreeKnows

In class and my teacher says the first day is not for lectures and for that you will be leaving in 15 minutes
                12:18 PM - 9 Jan 2017

Comment

• qqqqqqqman
                  qqqqqqqman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL....used to love that kind of teacher!

At least he went to class!

• aTrojan2
                  aTrojan2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well then that settles the matter! Thanks for posting.

Do kids who leave early always withdraw from school to prep for the draft?

Comment

• mvpreed2
                  mvpreed2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am not so sure about football, but I know that it happens in basketball.
              Working...
              X